Reflexology Association of America
The Reflexology Association of America (RAA) is comprised of state reflexology associations across America. It has a Board of Directors and a Delegate Assembly.
The Reflexology Association of America has been serving the needs of its members since 1995 when forward thinking leaders came together to form a non-profit member association dedicated to unifying all reflexologists for the recognition, excellence and professional strength of Reflexology.
Visit the Reflexology Association of America website to learn more about reflexology, to find a reflexologist across the country, to find a reflexology school and to purchase reflexology products: http://www.reflexology-usa.org/
- RAA members are a diverse population of Reflexology Professionals with integrity, honesty and dignity.
- RAA endorses professional standards and ethics.
- RAA members are well educated in our profession of Reflexology and insist on excellence in our field.
- RAA is service oriented and dedicated to providing accurate, reliable information to the public
- Reflexology is a non-invasive integrative complementary therapy that benefits all.
- Reflexology is a stand alone profession and that is recognized in more than 33 State laws and exemptions.
- RAA members agree that Reflexology shall remain a separate field, with no control by any other profession or group.